Sunday 20 May 2012

Big Blue Bag


Tutorial



My project for this weekend was to create a bag that has a zip pocket for all my bits as well as space to fit an A4 file. I wanted to use up the leftover yellow Gingham fabric from my dress - it is just so cute! I used the Gingham to line the bag having found a bright blue cord fabric remnant at one of the local fabric shops. It was really cheep as they are closing down and selling all the remaining stock off. I can't tell you how tempting it is to buy lots and lots! I am kinda drawn to all the fleece fabrics -although I  have no idea what I would do with it!

Anyway, this weekend I made the above bag and when it was finished and S saw it, the first thing he said was "IKEA!"

I suppose it is rather Swedish in its colours... perhaps I should have gone for some darker blue cord.

Instructions on how I made the bag to follow in my next post!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...