Friday 25 May 2012

How to Make a Simple Rosette


Here is yet another decoration for my big blue bag! I have attached a pin to the back of the rosette so I can move it around - the same as my simple bow. I had lots of fun drawing out the instructions for making both of these accessories. Paint is a fantastic programme! If you look at the scrap book page you can see some of my other drawings that I have done using paint.


© 2012 craftygeogopher.blogspot.co.uk.


I have been looking on google and apparently broach is a variant of 'brooch' which is by far the more popular spelling. I have always used the spelling 'broach' and I didn't realise that there was another spelling... you learn something new every day!


Finished Rosette Broach with dark blue ribbon





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...