Thursday 24 May 2012

How to Sew a Simple Bow

So I wanted to make some things to decorate my big blue bag. I decided that it would be a good idea to attach a broach back to the accessories. This way I can move them around on the bag or even use them separately.

I decided to start with a simple bow accessory:


© 2012 craftygeogopher.blogspot.co.uk.

Now you can sew it onto your item or like me, use a glue gun to attach it to a broach fastening.

I used rather thick cord fabric when making my bow - if you choose a thinner fabric lightly pad the bow before you stitch up the gap and wrap the strip of fabric around the centre.



The Finished Bow Broach



1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to make one of these for ages! I love the cord fabric you used in the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...